As a part of the marketing team at Firetoss, you will support the efforts of the company by assisting in a variety of online initiatives. You will be responsible for developing social media strategies that support overarching campaigns driven by client objectives and conversion goals. You will play an integral roll on the team and learn basic and advanced strategies that that drive traffic to websites through social media channels like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and more.
You will work on active marketing campaigns and will play an active roll in our marketing initiatives. You will be expected to contribute not only in your own field of expertise, but to learn overall social media best practices and understand how your activities affect overall campaign performance.
- Learn the process for profile set up and post scheduling.
- Company and industry research best practices.
- Learn the core software bundle.
- Analysis of direct competitors and strategy building to drive traffic and conversions through social.
- Social media research, strategy and planning.
- Analytics and reporting. Build actionable plans based on campaign results data.
- Be passionate about learning. Challenge assumptions.
- A basic understanding of social media principles as they apply to businesses.
- Experience with social media software is a plus.
- Ability to understand data and draw actionable conclusions from said data.
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Team oriented.
As part of the application please submit a writing sample. This can be either creative or technical writing, whichever best shows us your skills. Attach the document below.