Marketing - Web - Design
At Firetoss we create amazing work. We are looking for a passionate, experienced designer that enhances what we do. We work with a variety of clients and we are looking for a someone who can communicate well with them.
As a Senior Designer at Firetoss, you will need to assess a clients’ specific needs and create unique designs that address those needs in a timely and efficient manner. You will take the lead on projects given to you but will be working closely with other team members. You will be expected to use your skills to make everyone better by offering up suggestions and critiquing yours and other’s work.
We have a creative, laid-back working environment where you’ll be constantly learning new things and developing your design skill set. If you love to create cool, modern designs and have an eye for superior functional design, we have a position for you. So grab your Nerf gun, show us your Nerd Card, and come work in a fun office environment full of creative people.
• Completing assigned design projects for clients
• Working with Project Manager and Creative Director to effectively see a project through
• Offering and accepting critique with the intent of getting a better end design for a client
• Actively learning and developing skill sets
• Effectively communicating with clients, when needed
• Quick learner
• Capable of adhering to deadlines
• Strong work ethic motivated by personal interest in designing for the web
• Portfolio showcasing your abilities for web and graphic designs
• Drawing and graphic design skills
• Knowledge of design theories
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
• Serious disdain for internet explorer
• Knowledge of HTML/XHTML/CSS (preferred)
• Familiar with industry CMS tools such as WordPress, Drupal, Joomla
• Understanding of cross-browser/cross-platform issues