Marketing - Web - Design
Firetoss is seeking a passionate and highly-motivated sales representative to ensure our clients complete customer satisfaction. We work with many types of businesses in the region and focus on many different verticals within marketing, web, and design. You will be trained how to assess the current marketing and advertising efforts of clients. You will also be required to learn about all facets of marketing and web design/development. We are looking for professionals that are looking to build a career and a long term customer base.
Firetoss has been a full service digital agency for 7 years. Being named one of Utah 100 Fastest-Growing Companies of 2017 by MountainWest Capital Network, we are a dedicated to what we do and know that we do it well. Our team of top experts across fields of design, development, marketing, and management, live to build up our clients ROI’s as well as strive to build up each other’s morale.
- Ability to be proactive and self manage
- Have a basic understanding of the sales process
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to connect with all types of people
- Ability to learn quickly
- Previous sales experience is a plus
Your mission, should you choose to accept it…
- Represent Firetoss in contract negotiations with new/existing clients
- Handle inbound flow of leads for Marketing and Web services
- Prospect new clients through networking and business development events
- Cultivate referrals through ongoing relationships with existing and past clients
- Work with clients to establish requirements for custom projects and goals
- Work with team leads within Firetoss to create outstanding customer experience
- Meet new client acquisition goals and revenue goals on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Work with leadership to establish product offering and consistently review progress
- Base salary plus commissions
- Monthly bonuses on sales as per current bonus structure.
- From time to time you will be eligible for bonuses and profit sharing as set forth by the management team such as completion bonuses and performance bonuses.
- Firetoss offers its employees a health insurance coverage program for all full time employees.
- We cover 70% of the employee’s healthcare
- We cover 50% of the dependents
- Firetoss supports its employees with unlimited paid time off. Employees must obtain supervisor approval to take time away from the company but YOU are left to decide what time is needed.
If you are the candidate that will rise above all expectations then you might be the one. If you are content to be average or below, please do not apply.