Always Accepting Applications – Next Internship Dates Unknown
We are looking for somebody who is good at numbers, lives in numbers and loves to make numbers work for the company. What does that mean? Firetoss is hiring an intern level position to help manage a select few of our clienteles lead performance marketing efforts.
You will need skills, yes skills that pay the bills. Here is a list of some key skills that you will need:
- Knowledge of Excel/Spreadsheets
- Experience in running reports using Excel/Spreadsheets
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- A great understanding of English grammar
- Understand writing with a purpose. Audience and tone
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to connect with all types of people
- Data Entry
- Analytical and problem solver
- Customer Service Oriented
You will be helping with data entry in a performance marketing team. Helping decide spend based on the performance of lead sources. You will also be writing advertisements and assisting in coming up with creative solutions to help market the companies we represent. You may also be helping maintain a budget and spend for companies lead performance, running numbers that help make decisions on how much to spend, where to spend and if we should spend somewhere else.
Apply Now – Fill out the form below
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com