Now Hiring & Accepting Applications
As a part of the marketing team at Firetoss, you will support the efforts of the company by assisting in a variety of online initiatives. You will be responsible for developing organic marketing strategies that support overarching campaigns driven by client objectives and conversion goals. You will play an integral roll on the team and learn basic and advanced strategies that directly impact search engine organic search results.
You will work on active marketing campaigns and will play an active roll in our marketing initiatives. You will be expected to contribute not only to your own field of expertise but to learn overall SEO best practices and understand how your activities affect overall campaign performance.
- Learn the process for keyword research and how it drives decision making
- Company and industry research best practices.
- Learn the core software bundle.
- Analysis of direct competitors and strategy building to outrank them.
- SEO Research, strategy, and planning.
- Analytics and reporting. Build actionable plans based on campaign results data.
- Be passionate about learning. Challenge assumptions.
- A basic understanding of SEO principles.
- Experience with digital marketing software is a plus.
- Ability to understand data and draw actionable conclusions from said data.
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Experience with keyword & topic research
- Team oriented.
As part of the application please submit a writing sample. This can be either creative or technical writing, whichever best shows us your skills. Attach the document below.
Video Cover Letter (Strongly Suggested):
As part of the internship application process, we like every applicant to get a little bit out of his or her comfort zone. We know that when you are an intern you don’t have perfect mastery of every skill needed for your career, so when we hire, we look for personality, aptitude, and passion. A short video is the best way to tell us who you are and who you can become but is not required.
Here is what you do:
Record a short video (max 1 min 30 sec) answering the following questions:
- What is your name, your major, and what year are you in school?
- What interests you about working with Firetoss?
- What skills are you hoping to learn?
- What makes you unique from other people?
You can be as creative as you like on your video. This is your chance to show the hiring team that you deserve an interview at Firetoss.
Once you have completed your video and have it uploaded to YouTube, please use the following guidelines for us to view your Cover Letter Video :
- Please title your video – Firetoss Video Cover Letter – Your Full Name (eg. Firetoss Video Cover Letter – Scorch Firetoss)
- Please include a short written description on your video on Youtube of what position you are applying for and that you are applying at Firetoss – A Full Service Digital Agency. The description appears below the video.
- Please include a link to the internship application page on Firetoss.com in your YouTube video description. (eg. http://firetoss.com/job/content-strategy/)
Once you have completed your video you can fill out the application below and include the URL link to your video.
Apply Now – Fill out the form below
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com