We are looking for somebody who is sharp, creative, and not afraid to think big. What does that mean? Firetoss is hiring an intern level position to help strategize the growth of lead generation web assets with the performance marketing team.
You will need skills, yes skills that pay the bills. Here is a list of some key skills that you will need:
- Knowledge of Excel/Spreadsheets
- Familiarity with the back end of WordPress websites
- Ability to use of flowchart builders like LucidChart or Draw.io
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Top-level creative problem-solving skills are a must
- Ability to multi-task, working on multiple projects in a day
- Networking skills to strategically grow a brand
You will be helping with web property strategy on our performance marketing team. This position will be primarily responsible for strategizing the creation and growth of Firetoss’ lead generation websites. You will often be researching marketing trends, developing marketing plans, and presenting to the Performance Marketing Manager your findings. You may also be helping maintain a budget and spend for companies lead performance, running numbers that help make decisions on how much to spend, where to spend and if we should spend somewhere else.