Internships Available September 2018 – Now Accepting Applications
We are looking for a talented graphic/web designer who is excited to work and learn as part of a team. You will be working along side our designers and collaborating with them on projects that are assigned to you. You will be given guidelines on at the beginning of a task and you will be expected to create unique designs within those parameters.
We have no shortage of projects and we need someone special. As a graphic design intern at Firetoss, you will be responsible for assisting in the completion of a variety of design projects in a timely and efficient manner.
You will be responsible for constantly learning and developing your skills as you learn from fellow team members as well. This is a great, laid-back place to learn and develop your design skills. We expect you to ask questions, listen to the answers and get better. If you love to create cool, modern designs and have an eye for superior design, we have a position for you. Come work in a fun office environment full of creative people.
• Completing assigned design projects for clients
• Working with our Firetoss designers and Creative Director to effectively see a project through
• Actively learning and developing skillsets
• Effectively communicating with team members
• Quick learner
• Capable of adhering to deadlines
• Strong work ethic motivated by personal interest in designing and coding for the web
• Portfolio showcasing your ability to design
• Graphic/web design skills and an understanding of web layout
• Knowledge of design theories
• Knowledge of Adobe Design Suite
>• Serious disdain for internet explorer
Video Cover Letter (Strongly Suggested):
As part of the internship application process we like every applicant to get a little bit out of his or her comfort zone. We know that when you are an intern you don’t have perfect mastery of every skill needed for your career, so when we hire, we look for personality, aptitude, and passion. A short video is the best way to tell us who you are and who you can become but is not required.
Here is what you do:
Record a short video (max 1 min 30 sec) answering the following questions:
- What is your name, your major, and what year are you in school?
- What interests you about working with Firetoss?
- What skills are you hoping to learn?
- What makes you unique from other people?
You can be as creative as you like on your video. This is your chance to show the hiring team that you deserve an interview at Firetoss.
Once you have completed your video and have it uploaded to YouTube, please use the following guidelines for us to view your Cover Letter Video :
- Please title your video – Firetoss Video Cover Letter – Your Full Name (eg. Firetoss Video Cover Letter – Scorch Firetoss)
- Please include a short written description on your video on Youtube of what position you are applying for and that you are applying at Firetoss – A Full Service Digital Agency. The description appears below the video.
- Please include a link to the internship application page on Firetoss.com in your YouTube video description. (eg. http://firetoss.com/job/content-strategy/)
Once you have completed your video you can fill out the application below and include the URL link to your video.
Apply Now – Fill out the form below
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org