As a part of the marketing team at Firetoss, the Customer Experience Intern (CX) will support the efforts of the company by assisting on a variety of online initiatives. You will be responsible for developing and collaborating with clients, the marketing department, and web department on creating and managing the digital marketing strategy for your clients. Your job will be to fully understand the needs and goals of your marketing clients and help to maximize their campaign results across the different marketing channels. You will be in charge of collaborating on the strategy and delegating tasks with the CX Manager and the head of each department (SEO, PPC, Email, Web). You will oversee the on-boarding and communication of marketing clients and report to the CX Manager when on-boarding procedures are complete.
You will apply knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and Paid Media Advertising to drive more traffic and conversions to your client’s site. You will be in charge of managing SEO/PPC campaigns, analyzing ROI, assisting and providing guidance to the content resources. The CX Intern will oversee reporting activities, and collaborating with the CX Manager to fulfill all business expectations.
You will be required to report metrics in all aspects of your job.
- Assisting the CX Manager with Weekly email, phone, or in-person communication with clients on campaign progress and performance
- Expand your proficiency in Google Analytics to create educated strategy decisions
- Monthly analytics reviews and reporting with clients and the CX Manager
- Effective time management and organization skills to manage needs and unexpected requests across clients and teams
- Managing timely implementation of marketing campaigns
- Assisting in the management of smaller client accounts
- Knowledge of SEO
- Knowledge of Adwords and Facebook advertising
- Experience with different SEO and PPC tools
- Ability to analyze large data sets and produce reports
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Experience with keyword & topic research
- Experience managing marketing campaigns and client communication
- Ability to connect with all types of people
- Keyword research
- On-page optimization
- Link Building strategy and techniques
- Competitive analysis
- SEO Research, strategy and planning
Video Cover Letter (Strongly Suggested):
As part of the internship application process we like every applicant to get a little bit out of his or her comfort zone. We know that when you are an intern you don’t have perfect mastery of every skill needed for your career, so when we hire, we look for personality, aptitude, and passion. A short video is the best way to tell us who you are and who you can become but is not required.
Here is what you do:
Record a short video (max 1 min 30 sec) answering the following questions:
- What is your name, your major, and what year are you in school?
- What interests you about working with Firetoss?
- What skills are you hoping to learn?
- What makes you unique from other people?
You can be as creative as you like on your video. This is your chance to show the hiring team that you deserve an interview at Firetoss.
Once you have completed your video and have it uploaded to YouTube, please use the following guidelines for us to view your Cover Letter Video :
- Please title your video – Firetoss Video Cover Letter – Your Full Name (eg. Firetoss Video Cover Letter – Scorch Firetoss)
- Please include a short written description on your video on Youtube of what position you are applying for and that you are applying at Firetoss – A Full Service Digital Agency. The description appears below the video.
- Please include a link to the internship application page on Firetoss.com in your YouTube video description. (eg. http://firetoss.com/job/content-strategy/)
Once you have completed your video you can fill out the application below and include the URL link to your video.
Apply Now – Fill out the form below
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com