Website Marketing Department
Now Hiring & Accepting Applications
As a part of the marketing team at Firetoss, you will support the efforts of the company by assisting in a variety of online initiatives. You will be responsible for developing content that supports overarching campaigns driven by core client or internal objectives and conversion goals. Content development will normally fall into one of these categories: Blogs, Social Media, Press Releases, Website content, Newsletters, etc.
You will work on active marketing campaigns and will play an active roll in our marketing initiatives. You will be expected to contribute not only in your own field of expertise, but to learn overall SEO best practices and understand how your activities affect overall campaign performance.
- Keyword research
- Industry Research
- Content development
- Competitive analysis
- SEO Research, strategy and planning
- Analytics and reporting
- Knowledge of the English language
- A great understanding of English grammar
- Understand writing with a purpose. Audience and tone
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Experience with keyword & topic research
- Ability to connect with all types of people
As part of the application please submit a writing sample. This can be either creative or technical writing, whichever best shows us your skills. Attach the document below.
Video Cover Letter (Strongly Suggested):
As part of the internship application process we like every applicant to get a little bit out of his or her comfort zone. We know that when you are an intern you don’t have perfect mastery of every skill needed for your career, so when we hire, we look for personality, aptitude, and passion. A short video is the best way to tell us who you are and who you can become but is not required.
Here is what you do:
Record a short video (max 1 min 30 sec) answering the following questions:
- What is your name, your major, and what year are you in school?
- What interests you about working with Firetoss?
- What skills are you hoping to learn?
- What makes you unique from other people?
You can be as creative as you like on your video. This is your chance to show the hiring team that you deserve an interview at Firetoss.
Once you have completed your video and have it uploaded to YouTube, please use the following guidelines for us to view your Cover Letter Video :
- Please title your video – Firetoss Video Cover Letter – Your Full Name (eg. Firetoss Video Cover Letter – Scorch Firetoss)
- Please include a short written description on your video on Youtube of what position you are applying for and that you are applying at Firetoss – A Full Service Digital Agency. The description appears below the video.
- Please include a link to the internship application page on Firetoss.com in your YouTube video description. (eg. http://firetoss.com/job/content-strategy/)
Once you have completed your video you can fill out the application below and include the URL link to your video.
Apply Now – Fill out the form below
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org