Marketing - Web - Design
As a part of the marketing team at Firetoss you will support the efforts of the company by assisting on a variety of online initiatives. You will be responsible for maximizing organic search rankings and site traffic using SEO best practices.
You will apply knowledge of Search Engine Optimization to drive more traffic to the site by managing SEO campaigns, analyzing ROI, assisting and providing guidance to the content resources on SEO best practice and techniques, overseeing reporting activities, and collaborating with IT to fulfill all business expectations.
You will be required to report metrics in all aspects of your job.
- Keyword research
- On-page optimization
- Link Building strategy and techniques
- Competitive analysis
- SEO Research, strategy and planning
- Analytics and reporting
- Knowledge of SEO
- Experience with different SEO tools
- Ability to analyze large data sets and produce reports
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Experience with keyword & topic research
- Ability to connect with all types of people