As a part of the marketing team at Firetoss, you will support the efforts of the company by assisting in a variety of online initiatives. You will be responsible for developing and updating new and existing paid search campaigns. These paid campaigns will support overarching client objectives and conversion goals. You will play an integral roll on the team and learn basic and advanced strategies that directly impact client marketing results. You will work on PPC, Search, Display, and Retargeting campaigns.
You will work on active marketing campaigns and will play an active roll in our marketing initiatives. You will be expected to contribute not only in your own field of expertise, but to learn overall SEO best practices and understand how your activities affect overall campaign performance.
- Learn the process for keyword research and how it drives decision making
- Company and industry research best practices.
- Copywriting/editing. You will be responsible to produce ad copy.
- Learn the core software bundle.
- Analysis of direct competitors and strategy building to outrank them.
- SEO Research, strategy and planning.
- Analytics and reporting. Become proficient in driving decisions from campaign results.
- Be passionate about learning. Challenge assumptions.
- A basic understanding of SEO principles.
- Experience with digital marketing software is a plus.
- Ability to understand data and draw actionable conclusions from said data.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Experience with keyword & topic research.
- Team oriented. You will work with others to execute marketing campaigns.
As part of the application please submit a writing sample. This can be either creative or technical writing, whichever best shows us your skills. Attach the document below.