Internships Now Available – Now Accepting Applications
We are looking for a talented graphic designer. You must be excited about collaborating with other team members. You will work on projects and sometimes be mentored by other designers.
We have no shortage of projects and we need someone special. As a graphic designer at Firetoss, you will be responsible for completing a variety of design projects in a timely and efficient manner.
You will be responsible for constantly learning and developing your skills as you learn from fellow team members as well. This is a great, laid-back place to learn and develop your design skills. If you love to create cool, modern designs and have an eye for superior design, we have a position for you. Come work in a fun office environment full of creative people.
• Completing assigned design projects for clients
• Working with project manager to effectively see a project through
• Actively learning and developing skillsets
• Effectively communicating with clients, if needed
• Quick learner
• Capable of adhering to deadlines
• Strong work ethic motivated by personal interest in designing and coding for the web
• Portfolio showcasing your ability to design
• Drawing and graphic design skills
• Knowledge of design theories
• Knowledge of Adobe Design Suite
• Serious disdain for internet explorer
Video Cover Letter (Required):
As part of the internship application process we require every applicant to get a little bit out of his or her comfort zone. We know that when you are an intern you don’t have perfect mastery of every skill needed for your career, so when we hire, we look for personality, aptitude, and passion. A short video is the best way to tell us who you are and who you can become.
Here is what you do:
Record a short video (max 1 min 30 sec) answering the following questions:
- What is your name, your major, and what year are you in school?
- What interests you about working with Firetoss?
- What skills are you hoping to learn?
- What makes you unique from other people?
You can be as creative as you like on your video. This is your chance to show the hiring team that you deserve an interview at Firetoss.
Once you have completed your video upload it to YouTube. There are three very important requirements to the video in order for your video to be considered:
- Your video must have the following title – Firetoss Video Cover Letter – Your Name (eg. Firetoss Video Cover Letter – David Riskin)
- You must include a description on your video on Youtube of what you applying for and where you are applying. The description appears below the video.
- You must include a link to the internship application page from your YouTube video description.
Once you have completed your video you can fill out the application below and include the URL link to your video.