Now Accepting Applications
As a part of the marketing team at Firetoss, you will support the efforts of the company by assisting in a variety of online initiatives. You will be responsible for developing content that supports overarching campaigns driven by core client objectives and conversion goals. Content development will normally fall into one of these categories: Blogs, Social Media, Press Releases, Website content, Newsletters, etc.
You will work on active marketing campaigns and will play an active roll in our marketing initiatives. You will be expected to contribute not only in your own field of expertise, but to learn overall SEO best practices and understand how your activities affect overall campaign performance.
- Keyword research
- Industry Research
- Content development
- Competitive analysis
- SEO Research, strategy and planning
- Analytics and reporting
- Knowledge of the English language
- A great understanding of English grammar
- Understand writing with a purpose. Audience and tone
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Experience with keyword & topic research
- Ability to connect with all types of people
As part of the application please submit a writing sample. This can be either creative or technical writing, whichever best shows us your skills. Attach the document below.